Monday, August 8, 2011

Cupcake Crazy

Gourmet Cupcakes
Cupcakes...oh cupcakes! Where to begin. I'm not really sure where my love for cupcakes begin. I just adore making these little guys! I love turning somebody's favorite dessert/flavor combo into a cupcake. Or simply playing in my kitchen to create combos.I love baking them, decorating them, and even photographing them....what I really love is...giving them! I love to send experiments to my hubby's office, the neighbors, as a thank you...everybody always seems to welcome them. Cupcake orders are my favorite, hand down! In a matter of a few short months I've added over 2 dozen cupcake flavors to my list...and there will be more. Much more :) Shhhh here are a few new flavors I will be adding to my list soon: Pina Colada, Coconut, Buttered popcorn, Green apple, Pumpkin Spice, Pumpkin Pie, Red Licorice, Strawberry Banana, blueberry....



If you have some ideas you would like my to try let me know!


Maple PecanStrawberry Creme Mint Chocolate Reese Cup
Red Velvet Cream Cheese



Bubble gum




Chocolate Carmel Cream


Apple Pie


Root Beer FloatOrange Blossom




And these are a few of my favorite things :)